duminică, 29 mai 2011

Just a little madness

Yes it's true you have to be mad or else you'll be blue.
You have to lie to tell the true,
They have to take a brain check soon cause I feel the doom.
O yes, spare some time to talk to the madmen that is hanging from the coconut tree,
Swinging and laughing just like a crazy monkey.
Shhh, speak of the devil,
Oh there you are so comfortably,
While I hang from a tread of reality.
Do you hear the whisper from afar?
Are you deaf, or just playing star?
Felling a little blue, felling a little misled?
Perhaps you didn't read!
Don't be afraid,
Hey you step on it! I said step on it sir!
I'm already late for the meeting!
Can't you see I have to meet with the duchess and the king?
Are you deaf or just stupidly fine?
Are you blind? Or are you trying to play with the madman?
The echoes are so far, and far that I cannot grasp the full measure of your spectral projection.
What's that I see coming my way?
I see a shadow not so far for my eyes to see but far away from my ears to hear.
Do I smell ash? O is it just hash?
I shall not bow down to this misfit!
I will blend in the sun and spit out rays if I have to!
I shall stay awake and touch the sky.
Hello! Good morning starshine!
The madman is running and prancing with no ears,
He's laughing out loud.
He has no mouth,
He has no tears,
He will not bend,
Nor will he spend,
The remaining vibrations of the mute soundtrack with a noisy brat.
Hello dear duchess, o pardon my manners
Hello dear king, where is my hat?
I had a hat?
I used to speak of many things.
Now I know jack!
Hello Jack what's your opinion on the current situation sir?
Hmpf! Apparently Jack does not comprehend words from the mouth!
Speaking with no sound! Gestures and faces and arms like wings.
Like the wings of penguins, that walk together as a herd of terrible beings.
O come forth o mighty, brutal, ruthless, excuse of a medium sized, fully functional, heart beating, noise generating, imaginative figment of colors.
Come now brown, mix with the round,
Come now, o poor yellow, mix with the meadow of the fallen witches,
That were, that are, that will be, from now on,
And so far.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu