vineri, 3 iunie 2011

Dialogue

Stop looking at me like that! I didn't came here to start a fight, I just came here to have a talk. So what's with the long face, didn't get any sleep, or something?

What's that? You say I'm acting strange? I'm crazy? You say I'm crazy? Is that what your saying? Well if you say so. I don't wanna argue anymore.

It's tiring, and it's wearing me out. Who are we kidding here? You know very well why I'm here so let's cut to the chase. Look, let's see things on the bright side for a moment. You knew it, I knew it, so what's with the long face?
Bottom line is, we had a good run.

More than most. Well OK, maybe not that much, but still. We had, a good, time! Well more good times than bad times anyways. That's good, isn't it? I mean most don't even get this far, do they?

Well they don't get to have this. You know, this! Us, you, me, lifting our heads from the ground and making peace with reality. Seeing the world for what it is, a small place full of opportunities for those who believe. And you and me, we are believers, aren't we?

Yes we are! YES we are! Don't say that, when you very well know it isn't true. And try not to look so surprised! For once in your life try to be you for a moment.
Look cheer up! I see a cloudbreak from where I'm standing, and in a few moments we're gonna watch the sunrise together.

Even you can't say no to that. No? What do you mean, no? When's the last time you saw the sunrise? You don't remember do you? Well whether you like it or not the sun is still gonna rise. So you might as well take it as it is!

Listen, I'm gonna leave now, so don't forget what I just said, OK? And try to cheer up! So I guess this is it. I'm gonna see you around!

"He turns and walks away leaving the mirror bathing in the morning sunrays."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu