marți, 5 octombrie 2010

Breathe

It's getting harder and harder to breathe. Closing my eyes and relaxing isn't working anymore. I try to count my steps so I can get the rhythm of my beating heart again and to ensure a well and balanced breathing. I walk for a while and stumble upon questions that pop in to my brain and then suddenly I have a near stroke. I pull myself together and try to walk away just to find myself breathless. So I just stay there for a while just waiting for something to happen. I guess I die little by little every second because of my sheer curiosity. Some time passes by and I open my eyes. The questions are gone, I breathe again and look around only to find myself in an unfamiliar place with strange faces. I don't even recognize you.You smile back at me. Too late. I turn my head and walk away only to leave a sigh behind. I look at the time and decide to wake up early in the morning.The road is easy as my soul.I fall asleep in my room and dream for a while.I wake up and start the day with dark coffee.I love the autumn's morning air, it has a unique bouquet of rotting vegetation, broken dreams and promises.The day flies by so quickly leaving room for the night.Ah the night time, and I'm back to my old routine.Well I guess I'm looking for a piece of summer.Still searching.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu