marți, 12 octombrie 2010

Good morning

And the sun is shining once again.As I sit in my balcony having my morning coffee I cannot help but wonder at the unwary travelers going by.After so many years living next to the train station I have developed a taste for traveling and adventure, that is in my very being, but still I have a love for home and friends.The autumn is upon us with a wonderful and strange dance of colors and tastes that makes it worth wile.I don't mind the cold air if I have enough sunlight.I take my time cooking breakfast because time is on my side.I listen to music and prepare to stretch my legs on a mid-day walk.Of course I dare not take a step out the door without my metallic steed.I ride trough the ups and downs of the city, clearing my head of questions and sharpening my senses.Ah the town in the autumn air is such a delight for the soul.The colours, the smells, the rush going up the hills and the agitated young people is a site for sore eyes.After I took my time intoxicating myself with some tobacco I feel the urge for some speed, and what's the best thing you can do with a hill after conquering it, but to let go and let gravity do it's thing.In the same way I'm letting go of summer for autumn, or companionship for solitude and somehow I feel that all will be alright, and my restless soul is getting a little piece of peace.So are the days of autumn for me.A time for insight and reconnecting, a time for sharpening the senses and clearing the weary mind.

Un comentariu: